- Take on significant responsibility of corporate finance transactions
- Perform in-depth valuation analyses
- Construct complex models
- Undertake market research
- Produce client presentations
- Work with leading firms
- Interact with customers
The position is full-time for at least 5-6 months in Autumn and/or Spring, preferably for a longer period with potential extensions agreed separately. Please clearly state your availability and preference in your application.
- Excellent academic background
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in English and Finnish
- Expected graduation in 2020-2022
How to apply
Please send us your application, CV and transcript of records no later than 1 March 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any enquiries concerning the positions, please contact either:
+358 40 842 4479
+358 50 544 6720
Sisu Partners is an independent corporate finance advisory firm founded by well-known & experienced corporate financiers.
We provide advisory services in full range of transactions, including M&A, debt and equity financing and special situations for businesses, private investors, lenders, government agencies, private individuals and families.
The founding partners can draw from vast experience of more than 300 completed transactions, many of them cross-border deals. The size range has been from some tens of millions to the largest deals in the Finnish corporate history, some of which have been public takeovers.
We are a member of the international MidCap Alliance corporate finance network, which complements our cross-border transaction offering with international industry expertise and key relationships.